Personal data – any information related to the identification of an individual.
Processing – any action or set of actions that is performed on personal data or a set of personal data. Data subject – a natural person whose personal data are processed.
Child – an individual under 16 years of age.
We / us – Mira Mar 08 Ltd.PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION PRINCIPLES
We promise to observe the following principles of personal data protection:
Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency. Our data processing activities are lawful. We always consider your rights before we process your personal data. If you request, we will provide you with information on the processing of your data.
Principle of purpose limitation. Our personal data processing activities correspond to the specified and legitimate purpose for which we collect this data.
Principle of data minimization. We collect and process only the personal data limited to what is necessary in relation to the respective purpose.
Principle of storage limitation. We will not store your personal data longer than necessary.
Principle of data integrity. We will do everything in our power to ensure the accuracy of the data.
Principle of data confidentiality. We will do everything in our power to protect your personal data against unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage.RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The data subject has the following rights:
1. Right to information – this means that you have the right to know whether your personal data is processed, what data is collected, where it was obtained from and why, and also who processes it.
2. Right of access – this means that you have the right to receive the data we have collected from and about you. This includes your right to request and receive a copy of your personal information collected from us.
3. Right of correction – this means that you have the right to request the correction or deletion of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
4. Right of deletion – this means that in certain circumstances you can request for your personal data to be deleted from our records.
5. Right to limit the processing – this means that under certain conditions you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
6. Right to object – this means that in certain cases you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
7. The right not to be subject only to automated processing – this means that you have the right to object to automated processing, including profiling, so that you are not subject to decision-making solely on the basis of automated processing. You can exercise this right when there is a profiling result that has legal consequences that apply to you or have a significant impact on you.
8. Right to portability – you have the right to receive your personal data in a machine-readable format, or if possible, to transfer it directly from one processor to another.
9. Right to file complaints – in the event that we refuse your application under your Right of Access, we will state the reasons for that refusal. If you are not satisfied with the way we have processed your application, please contact us.
10. Right to assistance from the relevant supervisory authorities – this means that you have the right to receive assistance from supervisory authorities and the right to other legal redress, such as claims for damages.
11. Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any consent given by you for the processing of your personal data.WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Information provided to us by you
This may be your email address, name, postal or home address, etc. Basically, this is the information we need to provide you with a relevant product / service or to improve your stay with us. We retain the information you provide to us so that you can perform various activities on our site, including commenting. This information includes, for example, your name and email address. Information that is automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies or other tools for your Internet session. For example, this is information about your shopping cart, your IP address, your shopping history (if any), etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience with us. When you use our services or browse the content of our website, your actions may be included in a log. Information from our partners
We collect information from our trusted partners if they confirm that they have a legal basis to share this information with us. This is information that you have provided to them directly or that they have collected for you on other legal grounds. See a list of our partners below.
Publicly available information
We may collect information about you that is publicly available.HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information to:
provide you with our services. This includes, for example, registering your account; providing other products and services you have requested; providing promotional products of your choice and communicating with you in connection with these products and services; communication with you; notification to you in case of change of services;
improving your customer experience;
compliance with an obligation under law or contract.
We use your personal data on a lawful basis and / or with your consent. In connection with the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of contractual obligations, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
to identify you;
to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product;
to contact you to make a sale or to invoice;
Based on a legitimate interest, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
to send you personalized offers (from us and / or from our strictly selected partners);
to administer and analyze our customer database (shopping behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of the products / services we offer / provide;
to compile questionnaires for customer satisfaction;
Unless you tell us otherwise, we consider it part of our legitimate interest to offer you products / services that are similar or identical to your purchase / visit history. With your consent, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
to send you newsletters and campaign offers (by ourselves or by our strictly selected partners);
for other purposes for which we have requested your consent;
We process your personal data in order to meet legal obligations and / or use your personal data for legal opportunities. We reserve the right to make the personal data we collect anonymous and to use it in this way. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymized. We retain payment / invoicing information and other information collected by you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other legal obligations, but no longer than required by law. We may process your personal data for additional purposes that are not mentioned here, but correspond to the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we have tried:
to ensure that the relationship between the purposes, context and nature of the personal data is appropriate for further processing;
subsequent processing does not harm your interests, and provide adequate protection for processing.
We will inform you about further processing and its purposes.WHO ELSE HAS ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not share your personal information with strangers. Personal data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to provide service to you or improve your experience as our customer. We share your data with:
Our business partners:
Related third parties:
Courier company Speedy AD
Courier company Econt Express
Courier company Transpress
Courier company FedEx
We only work with data processing partners who can provide an adequate level of protection for your personal data. We disclose your personal data to third parties or public authorities when we are legally obliged to do so. We may disclose your personal information to third parties if you have agreed to this or if there are other legal grounds for doing so.HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We make every effort to protect your personal information. We use security protocols for communication and data transfer (such as HTTPS). We use anonymization and pseudonymization when appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible weaknesses and attacks. Although we do our best, we cannot guarantee the security of the information. But we promise to notify the relevant authorities of a data leak. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we can within reasonable limits to prevent a breach of security and to assist the authorities if such a breach does occur. If you have an account with us, we draw your attention to keep your username and password secret.CHILDREN
We do not intend to collect or intentionally collect information from children. Our services are not aimed at children and they are not our target customers.COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WE USE
Cookies required – you need these cookies so that you can use some important features of our website, such as logging in with a username and password. Such cookies do not collect any personal information.
Functional cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes the use of our service more convenient and allow for more personalized features. For example, they may remember your name and password in the comment fields, so you don’t have to enter this information every time you post a comment to us.
Analytical cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and operation of our website and services.
Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to provide ads that are related to you and your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an ad. They are usually located on the site by ad networks with the permission of the website operator. These cookies remember that you have visited a site and the information is passed on to other organizations such as advertisers. Often, targeted or advertising cookies are associated with site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer through your browser settings. You can also control certain third-party cookies using security platforms such as optout.aboutads.info
. If you would like more information about cookies (in English), visit allaboutcookies.org
. If you wish to be excluded from Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page