A Slayer Steam EP coffee machine offers by default what the industry has long considered “optional” – temperature stability provided by individual group boilers, quick and easy access to volumetric dosing and high-quality parts that require less maintenance over time.
Designed with the needs of the modern specialty coffee shop in mind, Steam EP is made for coffee people, by coffee people.
The Slayer Steam EP is our full value machine and comes with a very high specification for its class. With individual brewing boilers, no steam valve reconstruction and easy-to-program volumetric output, it’s the standard for professional espresso coffee machines.
- Redefining entry level – Individual group boilers, no steam valve reconstruction, easy programming of volumetric dosing—and of course excellent coffee
- Individual brewing boilers with PID control – A constant, reliable temperature, ideal for serving large quantities of drinks
- Volume output with button – Programming up to four automatic exits per group
- 9 bar extraction with pre-wetting – Programming 0-4 seconds pre-wetting phase and pause phase before full extraction
- Electronic electromagnetic steam valve – Reliable, easy-to-maintain valves don’t need rebuilding like mechanical valves
- Centralized Heads-Up dashboard for baristas – Easy to operate, program and fine-tune your machine from one screen
- Unique design – Low profile, large drip tray and ergonomic features that allow baristas to easily talk to guests
- Dimensions: 89 cm x 71 cm x 43.2 cm
- Weight: 100 kg
- Brewing tanks: 1.7 L, 600 W (x2)
- Steam tanks: 7.4 L / 3,500 W
- Single-phase power supply: 220-240 V, 50/60 hz, 26 A; 4.7—5.6 kW
- Three-phase current: 380-415 V3N, 50/60 hz; 17A; 4.9—5.7 kW